The Silhouette Curio™ hobby machine is the perfect complement to Silhouette's other cutting tools, the Silhouette Portrait® and SILHOUETTE CAMEO®. Simply connect the Curio to your PC or Mac with the included USB cable and use the included software, Silhouette Studio®, to design your project. Then send your project to the Curio to put your signature style on countless DIY projects. Curio is the perfect machine for DIYers that love to diversify their creativity. With Curio you can:
• Create beautifully etched metal (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
• Embellish foils and metals with unique stipple patterns (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
• Sketch intricate, multi-color designs
• Create one-of-a-kind stippled ink projects (sketch pens and felt tip pens sold separately)
• Cut custom designs out of paper, card stock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more
• Cut or sketch fonts already installed on your computer
• Add embossing or debossing textures to soft papers, vellum and other delicate materials
• Use unique materials as project surfaces such as woods, canvas, metals, and more
• Register and cut printed materials (Print & Cut feature)
Curio is driven by powerful Silhouette Studio® software as well as the Silhouette Design Store, a marketplace of over 70,000 ready-made designs available for purchase. Find the perfect design, resize and customize the design for your project, or design your own from scratch using hundreds of design tools in the powerful Silhouette Studio® software.
The Curio is the only machine that can unlock the stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features in Silhouette Studio® design software.